Having completed this module, you should be able to:
To review any part of this module, choose a section from the choices listed in the left margin. To move on to another module, click Course Home at the top of this page to choose another module.
- Describe the prevalence, trends, and consequences of childhood obesity
- Discuss the rationale for and the process of applying an ecological approach for planning interventions to promote healthy eating and active living
- List key child and adult behaviors contributing to excessive weight gain in children
- Assess environmental factors contributing to excessive weight gain in children
- Assess and prioritize predisposing, enabling, and reinforcing factors related to excessive weight gain in children