Module 2 Wrap-Up
Congratulations! You've reached the end of Module 2: Assessing.
Having completed this module, you should be able to:
- Describe the prevalence, trends, and consequences of childhood obesity
- Discuss the rationale for and the process of applying an ecological approach for planning interventions to promote healthy eating and active living
- List key child and adult behaviors contributing to excessive weight gain in children
- Assess environmental factors contributing to excessive weight gain in children
- Assess and prioritize predisposing, enabling, and reinforcing factors related to excessive weight gain in children
To review any part of this module, choose a section from the choices listed in the left margin. To move on to another module, click Course Home at the top of this page to choose another module.
|Course Content © 2006, Cornell University
Cornell NutritionWorks: Preventing Childhood Obesity
|Powered by eCornell, © 2006, TILS